What do I need to bring to my first visit?
- Do bring your driver’s license or photo ID.
- Do bring relevant insurance cards and information.
- Do bring a list of any and all medications you are taking currently or have taken in the past, including oral, topical, over-the-counter, or herbal supplements.
- Do not wear jewelry, makeup, or nail polish to your appointment. This will facilitate an efficient and thorough examination and/or procedure.
We encourage you to fill out the forms for your appointment here on our website to save you time when you come in. But if you prefer, you may come to the office 20 minutes early to complete these forms.
Are you accepting new patients?
Yes! Dr. Corvette is currently accepting new patients.
What insurances do you accept?
Dermatology Center of Williamsburg accepts the following insurances:
- Anthem BCBS (in & out of state)
- Tricare Standard
- Tricare Prime (referral needed from primary care provider)
- Tricare for Life
- Multi Plan / PHCS
- Virginia Health Network
- United Health Care
- Medicare & Medicare Advantage Plans
We will serve any patient regardless of their insurance coverage. We will file a claim for all insurance plans as a courtesy to the patient. If a plan requires the patient to be seen by a participating provider, the patient should check before scheduling to see if we are “in-network” with their plan. Co-pays are due at time of service, and for non-participating insurances, payment is due at time of service. We do not take Medicaid plans.
What cosmetic services do you offer?
Currently, Dermatology Center of Williamsburg offers the following: microdermabrasion, microneedling, laser hair reduction/removal, chemical peels, waxing, IPL (intense pulsed light/laser), and walk in courtesy consultations by our master esthetician, Tracey Ovitt.
What is your appointment cancellation policy?
There will be a cancellation fee of $50.00 if your appointment is not canceled 48 hours prior to your appointment. We do understand that emergencies do arise and our Practice Administrator will be happy to assist you. If you are calling to cancel an appointment after hours, please leave us a message.
How do I get to your office?
For directions and a map, please visit our location page.
What is your Return/Cancellation Policy for products?
Please visit our Return Policy page.